Assignments Anticipation
I am looking forward to reading stories. I love mythology and folk tales. I don't have a lot of exposure to Indian mythology, so I am excited to focus on their traditions. I am also a big fan of modern adaptations, so I'm looking forward to reading how my peers fold these classic tales into their own life experiences.
I'm glad that extra reading is part of our extra credit options. I tend to fall down the rabbit hole when I'm reading mythology since the characters often cross into each other's stories. I've started making my own encyclopedia to help me keep track of what I learn about each character featured in the Character of the Day post.
I feel a little overwhelmed right now. There's a lot of information coming at me, and I'm not always sure what is relevant to class and what is extra information. I'm a category and list person, and having to sort through announcements and hyperlinks to piece together what is supposed to be going on is stressing me out.
(Image Courtesy of e993.)

No comments:
Post a Comment