Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Week Two Reading Overview

Week Two Reading Overview

I chose the two comics pictured below because they are names of two minor characters in the urban fantasy universe created by my favorite author SM Reine.  She enjoys studying mythology and folklore, so I would like to read these tales to see if there's any correlation between the mythological characters and the personality traits of Sara's characters.  Granted, I could just ask her myself, but this seems more fun.  























I plan to watch the videos below.  The first video is to orient myself to new knowledge through Greek Mythology; a literary tradition I'm already comfortable with.  The other videos focus on the Ramayana.  Since we'll be spending time reading the Ramayana, it makes sense to watch videos to broaden my understanding of the Epic.




































































Currently Reading: 
Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard: The Hammer of Thor 
by Rick Riordan

No comments:

Post a Comment